1/4 c. chives…1 c. all-purpose flour…2 t. baking powder…1/2 t. baking soda…1/4 t. salt …1/3 c. butter…3/4 c. cheese, grated …1 c. prepared sourdough
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter cold
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped chives or green onions
- 1/2 cup sourdough starter only use as much as needed
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Cut the butter into the flour using a pastry cutter, fork or even by hand until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Stir in the grated cheese and chives. Then slowly add as much sourdough starter as needed until a soft dough forms.