By Belinda J. Mader .
Stuffed meatloaf is the comfort food you crave. Keto and Low Carb, it’s tasty and filling and makes the best leftovers. Great to meal prep! #keto #ketogenic #ketorecipes #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #meatloaf
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 70 minutes
Total time: 80 minutes
Servings: 8 Servings
• 2 lbs ground beef
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 large onion, chopped and sauteed
• 8 oz sliced provolone cheese
• salt and pepper to taste
• chopped parsley (we use these herb shears)
• Chop and sautee onion with a little oil. Set aside to cool.
• In a large bowl (OXO makes the best bowl set) mix ground beef, almond flour, eggs, chopped parsley
• Add the onions and mix again
• With about 2/3 – 3/4 of the meat mixture, line a glass loaf pan, forming a cavity in the middle. Try to keep the edges even.
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at
STUFFED MEATLOAF – KETO / LOW CARB
Rated 5/ 674 based on